Tuesday 13 July 2010

Summer Review History

Later today I will start reviewing the first of my Summer Reviews. I just wanted to link you to items in that post that I have previously reviewed or swatched, so check them out below. I've also hit more than 100 followers! So a huge thank you to each and every one of you who visit my page every day and welcome to Trisha, Pinky, Adele, Lauren and Sascha-my newest readers. Please also remember to check out The Shoe Girl Diaries, my online shoe diary, for your daily dose of high heels. I can't quite believe I've reached Day 270-that's both amazing and scary! Todays entry to follow shortly.

Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties GWP Cool Bag
17 Mirror Shine On Lipstick Swatches
Topshop Nails in Parma Violet
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa violet/green globe Lady Dragon
MAC To The Beach Marine Life Powder
Miss Selfridge mini straw hat hairclip
Gillette Venus Embrace review
Gillette Venus Oceana review
Barry M Nail Paint in Pure Turquoise
Lancome Juicy Tubes P.U.R.E. in 112 Fresh Mint Tea
Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties & GWP Towel
Lancome Juicy Tubes 123 Dot Apricot

1 comment :

  1. looking forward to your spa paradisa reviews! i have been loving their body scrub it smells so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.