Thursday 29 July 2010

Plastic Bat Brooches

Today I received a cute little package from Plastic Bat. I've been meaning to order both of these brooches for a while, aren't they adorable? A tiny pink cameo pin featuring the gorgeous Audrey Hepburn and a little vintage cat suspended from a bright yellow bow.
Your order always arrives in such wonderful packaging; a pink striped bag with the adorable PB sticker. Also included was a lovely postcard to promote the new Bon Voyage collection. If you haven't been on the site lately, then this collection is well worth a look; mini airmail envelopes, love letters and I adore the 'Postcard From Paris' necklace which has a real vintage feel. All items from this range also come with free matching gift wrap, making them perfect presents!

3 comments :

  1. omg, that postcard is to die for!

    www.not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh! Those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they are so cute, got to love the cameo... I'm not a big brooch person but they do some adorable necklaces x

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.