Saturday 17 July 2010

River Island Sale Haul

I finally managed to edit my River Island sale haul photos from the other week. I was up late one night and remembered that the sale was to start the next day, so because it was after midnight, I wondered if it would already be online and it was! I've said this before, but the RI website is so difficult to navigate. My pop up blocker always blocks the payment window, even although I was prepared for it this time-it still did it. I had to go back through the whole shop and add everything to my basket again. By the next morning though, almost everything I purchased was out of stock, so I was extremely lucky to order when I did.
I think I have these prices right, but maybe not! Cute chunky pig necklace £2 and Miu Miu eat your heart out, swallow ring £3. I had no idea this was so big, it's fabulous! There was also a necklace to match, but I passed on that because I wasn't sure how small the pendant was (surely it couldn't be as big as the ring?)
I finally got my mermaid shell bag! Remember I featured it in I Want This back in February? That was down to £15 (from £34.99).
Two pairs of House of Holland tights for a fiver each (down from £12), which I've been wearing on The Shoe Girl Diaries. A grey elasticated belt with gorgeous grosgrain bows and satin ribbons £8 instead of £19.99.
Finally this huge charm necklace which I'd been eyeing at £16.99. It has everything on it from plastic and metal bows, buttons, zip, Eiffel Tower, chunky hearts and even a removable badge. It was reduced to £6.

2 comments :

  1. I adore those tights! They wouldn't fit me though, apparently most of my 5'9" height is made up of leg as even large tights are massive around the leg and too short ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I wish tights were sized a little better, they always assume that you are either wider or taller, not both but that both require the same size of tights. Thankfully the house ones look tiny, but are really soft and stretchy. The lace pair are a little more stiff, but I've found HOH tights quite a good fit for me.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.