Sunday 4 July 2010

Feud Blunt Boot

Pop over to The Shoe Girl Diaries to see me wearing these Feud 'Blunt' boots today and hear the bargain price I snapped them up for! I love them, they are a beautiful indigo shade and have a concealed platform (always a winner) and this amazing curved, carved heel. They fit true to size and it's my first pair from the brand, although they have been on my radar for a while. The quality is excellent and they feel really special. My next pair absolutely must be the aqua striped 'Beetroot' slingback. I have an awful feeling that I'm going to miss out on them and have found myself checking the stock multiple times each and every day (sad I know). Anyway, I apologize for the darkness in some photos-as usual click to enlarge.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.