Monday 12 July 2010

Jolie Julie at Evans

Do you remember my post last month about the green peacock print dress from Oasis? I absolutely adored it, but Oasis unfortunately don't cater for the curvier woman-so I was really quite pleased to notice this slightly similar style from Evans. It has the same fluid feel, the mint shade is gorgeous and I love the sheer sleeves. Ok, so it doesn't quite have that ethereal print, but it's still pretty damn cute. The downside is, it's part of the new Jolie Julie range which costs £150 (or £160 for the maxi length), which I don't have and probably couldn't justify spending on one dress even if I did.
Don't get me wrong though, it is beautiful and really great to see such a style available in plus-size. The maxi is available in peach or charcoal grey and the shorter length is also available in a dirty pink. This range comes in sizes 14-26 (the usual Evans is 14-32).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.