Thursday 1 July 2010

My Pearl Lowe Peacocks Order

I got; checked belted dress £30
this gorgeous off-white spotty dress £30 (my fave I reckon)
and this navy bird print dress £30
I tried to be restrained and took the black floral dress with lace collar back out of my basket. Only half of the collection is online for now, but more will be arriving later (not today though). I decided I didn't want to risk losing out, by waiting for the rest to arrive, so just ordered anyway. None of the accessories are online or the daisy hem dress or black chiffon dress with green flowers-both of which I liked.
Unfortunately not all styles go up to a size 18 this time. This green angel sleeve dress (above £30) for example is up to a 16, as are the denim shorts and skirt. The biggest size in the strappy camisole top and ditsy playsuit is a 14, which is a bit of a disappointment if they were your favourites.

Finally, a close up of the beautiful fabrics of the dresses I ordered. I hope you aren't bored of my rave posts for this collection yet!

4 comments :

  1. love your blog.
    you've made such good choices.
    any news on when the 2nd drop will be?
    i'm in love with the red dress with cream trim that jamie is wearing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and welcome! No word yet unfortunately...although it gives me time to save some more pennies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style!!
    New follower here! Hope you can check out my blog and return the favour!
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE the Pearl Lowe Navy Bird Print dress especially, though most of her Peacocks collections so far would find a place in my wardrobe :-)
    Alas since I live outside the UK I have to wait for the odd dress to show up on Ebay - the bird one is a grail though.
    Love you blog!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.