Friday 9 July 2010

Summer Reviews

As you know I recently took part in the Gillette Venus 'Get Set For Summer' challenge. So, I thought I would start my own little challenge or 'theme' rather and last week I photographed some of my summer essentials (click images to enlarge). Those that will have your skin bronzed, smooth, gleaming and shimmering in no time. There are also some items in there, that I haven't used before-so I'll be taking this opportunity to try them out too.
Every week, I'll be reviewing and swatching a selection of the products or you may notice a couple that I've already reviewed. So sit back and take in these photos for now. I think I managed to get close-ups of everything!

3 comments :

  1. Wow; some of that stuff looks great :) Cant wait to see the reviews :D♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rimmel waterproof mascara coming first! Thanks for commenting Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing all your reviews, not just Venus products, though, of course, those too!

    Tammy@Venus

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.