Monday 19 July 2010

Cosmopolitan Blog Awards

You may notice a new image to the right of the screen. Cosmopolitan have launched their first ever Blog Awards. There are several categories to vote in, Pink Haired Princess can be nominated in 'Beauty' or 'Fashion & Style'. I am positive I have no chance of even being shortlisted never mind winning, but it would be fabulous if any of you could take the time to vote. The Shoe Girl Diaries can also be nominated in 'Fashion & Style'. Just click the logo (to the right) to be taken straight to the site.
Come August, Cosmo will shortlist five blogs in each category which will make it through to the final round of voting. All you need is my blog url (pinkhairedprincess.blogspot.com) or (the shoegirldiaries.blogspot.com) and a brief comment. Merci!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.