Thursday 29 July 2010

Swatches: Stila All Doll'd Up Palette

Featuring a holographic cover with Barbie eyes open and shut, full size mirror inside and 4 round trios of eyeshadow-this is a pretty spectacular palette. I've taken the swatches quite quickly (and almost ran out of room on my hand), but you get the idea. These shadows are extremely pigmented and beautifully soft. The silvered grey in trio 3 is super metallic and one of the pale nude shades (either 1 or 4) looked amazing over my smudge pot. I'll take more pictures next week when I have more time and have had the chance to play around with them.
The smudge pot is so beautiful, I can see why they have such a following. The one I got (Little Black Dress) has purple glitter throughout the black gel. It just seems so soft and blendable-I'm already planning on taking the palette and smudge pot for my weekend wedding, I'm in love with them already! I'm sure these eyeshadows will be even more amazing when used with my Too Faced Shadow Insurance underneath.
Enjoy these pics (click them to enlarge), the lipgloss and smudge pot images will be ready next week. I don't think I'll have time to post tomorrow before I leave, so have a good weekend whatever you are doing and I'll be back on Monday. Away to pack my bags now!

5 comments :

  1. they are really gorgeous colours! where did you get them from? :)

    www.not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks for swatching, I bet they make the ideal smokey eye ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours!
    Toodles...♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your comments.

    Bought the palette, smudge pot and a Barbie lipglaze from love-makeup.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.