Wednesday 30 June 2010

More Pearl Lowe For Peacocks

It's safe to say, I'm pretty excited about the new Pearl Lowe collection launching tomorrow at Peacocks. I've teased you all week with some sneaky images and here are lots more. The last collection was a massive favourite of mine and every time I wear one of the dresses, I get compliments, so I'm hoping this range is another winner. I loved the generous cut of the dresses, so I don't want to be disappointed this time. Remember the collection includes accessories too, vintage inspired case anyone?
Eagle eyes will notice this dress (below) is the same style as the mint green one from the previous collection, which I'm totally giddy about. I reckon this shade is going to clash with my pink hair though, no? Although it looks slightly different on Jaime Winstone. I really want it!
It's going to be a massive collection and there's more than just dresses, look at this beautiful playsuit!
Shot in such beautiful surroundings and model Daisy Lowe looks fabulous in these pics. I'll be sure to show you more when my order arrives-here's hoping I don't spend too much and want it all though!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.