Monday 21 June 2010

Dare To Discover...

Look out for the new Avril Lavigne fragrance launching nationwide on the 30th June. It's called Forbidden Rose and is Avril's second fragrance. It's inspired by fantasy, magic and mystery and it's symbol is the black rose. The fragrance is a blend of fruity, floral and woody notes and makes for a pleasant everyday scent.
The campaign focuses on fantasy films such as Edward Scissorhands and Alice in Wonderland (for which Avril sang the soundtrack). I love how the bottle shape is a progression of her previous scent, Black Star but this time taller and in stunning purple and black instead of pink and black. I adore the black rose lid (very Anna Sui) and housed underneath is a little surprise. A barbed wire ring to wear-which also echos Black Star with it's studded ring accessory. I stole my sisters bottle of Black Star to take these photos alongside Forbidden Rose.
EDP 30ml rrp £19, shower gel £12, body lotion £14.

3 comments :

  1. Wow I adore this bottle. If I didn't have four bottles of perfume to get through I'd be tempted :3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the barbed wire band? Can't find one anywhere here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes on the neck of the Forbidden Rose (Avril Lavigne) fragrance bottle and is intended not just as decoration for the bottle, but to wear as a ring.

      Delete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.