Tuesday 15 June 2010

Floral Primark Skirt

So I spent yesterday returning all, yep ALL of my River Island dresses from my online order. The Eiffel Tower and floral one almost broke my heart having to hand them over, I absolutely loved them. The polka dot although lovely on the hanger wasn't right for my body shape and the cherry one wasn't as nice as I expected, so the loss of them was a little easier on me! For girls that can fit into RI dresses, you absolutely have to snap up the two that I love and I promise not to spill sauce on your outfit next time I see you!
Of course I had to pop into Primark-rude not to! There wasn't much new (actually anything) in the dress department, but I did pick up this little lantern shaped skirt. For someone who doesn't normally wear skirts, I've managed to buy 5 in the past week! This one has a really lovely floral print (think Granny's couch) and paper bag style waist detail with a large bow. The fabric is really good quality and it's fully lined, all for £9. There's a pale grey poofy skirt with large floral print and gold buttons that I really liked, but they didn't have my size. I wasn't keen on the button detail, but the print and shape are beautiful.
Anyway, I also got this ring for £2, a little panther to add to my ever growing collection of animal jewellery.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.