Tuesday 15 June 2010

Gorgeous Feud Shoes

The summer Feud collection is absolutely stunning. I've been debating which colour or style to purchase for months now! The cartoonish shape screams 'pin-up', while the carved heel and heart shaped peep toes are sweet details that really finish of the look. My favourite is the turquoise 'Beetroot' slingback above (£100.08), bows, heart, stripes and a gorgeous colour-I feel spoilt! The blue 'Betty Boo' court (£75.06) are beautiful too and surprisingly the 'Bluebell' fringed slingback (£130.08) in blue or grey are growing on me, they're certainly very unusual. You can buy these styles from Javari or Amazon

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.