Friday 11 June 2010

Free Cinema Tickets

To celebrate the launch of the Gillette Venus Embrace five blade razor, which boasts the closest shave yet (I've still to review this for you), Venus are launching the ‘Get Close’ film season. It's a fabulous concept with the most girly, romantic films ever! Dirty Dancing, Grease, Pretty Woman, Breakfast At Tiffany's and The Notebook. I've only seen the latter once, but the others a million times (I know every word) and I've raved before about how much I adore Audrey Hepburn in BaT, just wonderful! Slinky thigh high split? Bet she uses Venus Embrace!

The movies will be shown in cinemas across the UK until the end of July and the best part is, you can get tickets for free-all you have to do is register and print out the confirmation. Visit Venus Get Close for more details of which movies are showing when and where and look out for my razor review coming soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.