Sunday 12 July 2009

SOTW (Shoe of the Week) P2

vivienne westwood lady dragon anglomania melissa shoesYay, I have managed to keep to a regular post (for once). I thought I would feature my Vivienne Westwood Anglomania/Melissa Lady Dragon jellies this week, as they have been re-released due to demand and you may be considering buying them. You can pick up this style with a heart in 4 different colours or I love the new version with a bow or there is another version with small gold orb detail. I won't talk about them too much as I've mentioned them in this blog before, except to say they fit true to size (if anything, quite roomy), smell delicious and look totally cute. Click to enlarge and don't steal my piccies!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.