Sunday 19 July 2009

The Shoe Girl Diaries

Remember I mentioned a new project I was working on? I've just launched my new blog, The Shoe Girl Diaries.

It's similar to my LOTD Challenge, where I wear a different pair of shoes everyday and document them on the blog with a picture. I'm really excited about it, I hope it inspires and gives you an idea of how shoes look on the feet rather than just a still image. I would also like to point out that I'm not the wealthiest girl in the world, faaaar from it, so you'll see a varied mix of shoes and just how to work it on a budget. It's my money to spend and this is a collection that has evolved over many, many years (hope that answers the haters!).

Thanks for your continued support,
Pink Haired Princess xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.