Wednesday 22 July 2009

Gotcha, you little sucker!

mac colour crafted lipstick from colour craftSo I crumbled and bought Colour Crafted lipstick, £5 more expensive than if I'd remembered to include it in my MAC order, I might add! Anyway, I used some money I had left in my paypal account, so it doesn't feel like 'real money' (or is that just me?). I have no idea why people are comparing this to Saint Germain, this is much more peachy, although the images have come out very pink (sorry!). It's so pretty, I'm glad I finally got it and yes, next time I will check and recheck my basket contents!
mac colour crafted lipstickmac colour crafted lipstick swatch

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.