Wednesday 24 June 2009

Too Faced GWP at Boots

I have to tell you about the amazing free gift when you spend £18 or more on Too Faced at Boots. I'm not sure if this offer is instore (I ordered online), as the shop I visit tend to not let you know about promotional gifts or discounts-so I wanted to be sure I'd get the gift.

I've actually never known there to be a GWP for Too Faced, just 3 for 2, extra advantage points etc. Anyway, I'm more excited about the freebies than the products I was buying. (Click the pic to enlarge as I made it extra big) You appear to get a makeup bag and mini versions of Mirror, Mirror Shine lipgloss, Pink Leopard Bronzer (which I have wanted forever), Lash Injection mascara and Caribbean in a Compact (Sun Bunny) bronzing powder. Fabulous huh?too faced boots gwpI bought the new Brightening Blushes (£13.70 each) in Pinch my Petals and Papa Don't Peach. They've had really good reviews and the packaging is adorable. I don't exactly need more blush and they are quite expensive, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed. I used the 'collect in store' option (free with orders over £25) and my package is due on Monday. It's the first time I've used this service, so I'll be keen to see how well it works (or not). You can collect advantage card points online, but can't use your vouchers (double points etc). Don't hesitate if you like this gift, as I've known them to go out of stock very quickly online without updating the site. You end up thinking you'll get the gift and then receive your parcel and it's not there, so be quick.
too faced brightening blushes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.