Sunday 28 June 2009

Feud at BrandAlley

Feeling a bit queezy today for no apparent reason, so going to try and take it easy. I'm sure in a few hours time, I'll be sipping hot tea and watching Breakfast at Tiffanys for the millionth time!

I do have time to tell you about the Feud footwear sale at
Brand Alley though. It just opened today and is running until 1st July. Prices start at £29, with up to 60% off rrp. My favourite are these Chelsea boots, £55 with cute peep-toe, cut-out detail and don't you just love the flash of bright pink lining? They are definitely calling my name.
brandalley feud chelsea bootsThese wooden Nut-Nut sandals, £42, are the type you would wear again and again, also available in yellow or coral.
brandalley feud nut-nut sandalsThe Missoni-esque colours in these t-bar Vanity shoes, £45, are sure to brighten any outfit.

brandalley feud vanity shoes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.