Thursday 11 June 2009

Swatches: MAC Style Warrior Lips

As promised, here are the MAC Style Warrior lip swatches. Clickable images to enlarge, please do not copy any of these images without permission-thank you.

Lipsticks from left to right:
Brave New Bronze, seems like a really thick, creamy colour rather than sheer, which is brilliant. Sunsational is sheer, but I think it'll probably be too yellowy/gold for me. Purple Rite, has a lovely shimmer and seems really unique, so I can't wait to try it. Style Warrior lipstick swatchesLipglass from left to right:
Style Warrior, really sparkly and very buildable, so hopefully I can make it work for me. Gold Rebel is a pretty shimmering gold.
Stle Warrior lip swatches

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.