Wednesday 24 June 2009

Stila Face Powder No1 Sakura Collection

stila sakura face powder no1Here are some pics of my Stila Sakura Face Powder no.1, a rare/limited edition item I believe! This is without a doubt an item I will never, ever use. The image is printed on the powder and has a sparkly finish to it. I could never bring myself to touch it and ruin it. I couldn't quite capture the intensity of the sparkle in a photo, so took a little video to show you. I hope it works (first time adding a vid to the blog).
Isn't it just one of the prettiest and most useless things you've ever seen? LOL. stila sakura face powder no1If you are desperate to get your hands on this super item, then Beauty Spot Cosmetics have 10 left in stock. The price, £5.75 is super fabulous and they ship internationally. As always, click pics to enlarge and do not copy or take without permission.

I'd also like to remind you that the Pink Haired Princess shop is open. Just click the image to the right of this page or the link and you'll be taken to the listings of cosmetics for sale. Each lot contains 8 items costing only £3.75 per item (with many HE brands included like Dior, Givenchy, Guerlain, Lancome, Stila etc). A great chance to try out some fabulous brands for less. I will post internationally and accept paypal.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.