Sunday 28 June 2009

ASOS Exclusive Snoozers are Losers

Remember my review of Anatomical Snoozers are Losers energy patches? Well, I was pretty darn excited to see that ASOS are stocking some exclusive, limited edition packaged patches. I am completely in love with the cute manga one, get yours only at ASOS for £3. asos exclusive anatomicals snoozers are losersI also noticed this new lipgloss from Bourjois on the site (Effet 3d Max lipgloss). I'm keen to try it out instore to see what it's like. It's supposed to be even shinier than the normal Effet 3d gloss. It has this very unusual looking applicator (that you can't see in the picture) with 'reservoirs' for added shine, whatever that means?! It's worth trying out anyway, there are some nice colours (from left to right) 68 Brun Etincelant (beige sparkle), 63 Rose Eclat (pink shine) and 62 Rose Gold (pale shimmer). I may have those names wrong, the ones in brackets are what ASOS call them and they are definitely correct-but I may have muddled them up trying to match to the real Bourjois name. bourjois effet 3d max lip glossHopefully this is Bourjois back to it's best, after So Delicate Lip Cream, which I wasn't keen on at all.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.