Friday 3 December 2010

Oh Justin!

My sister and I have long laughed at the Backstreet Boys on Sesame Street video, singing with Elmo, it's pretty comical. What I hadn't realised until this week, was that NSync also appeared on the show. This has blown BSB right out of the water, this has to be the cheesiest, funniest thing I've seen in ages. I've watched it so many times now that I know all the hilarious parts without even looking (JC completely looking down the wrong camera-like he's reading the words, 'pineapple-head' Chris taking a very long breather in the build up to his part, the little boy next to Big Bird dancing out of time constantly and Justin being super excited to be there and looking like he's maybe 10 years old-so cute), he's so lucky we all have short memories and have forgotten the cheese he used to do. It's good cheese though, I miss that Justin!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.