Tuesday 21 December 2010

Wrap It Up

Today I've been busy wrapping more Christmas presents. I wish I could say I was enjoying doing it but it just feels like such a chore. And my present wrapping skills this year are crap! To think I used to wrap all the gifts sets and perfumes at work years ago and make such a good job of it!I love the retro look of these Sylvanian Families boxes, they haven't changed at all since I was little. I'm sure my nephew is going to love them, probably as much as his Aunts do! The scarf below is a pressie for my good friend, the large beads are what drew me to it. I still have more wrapping to do, but have given up for now! How's yours going?

1 comment :

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.