Thursday 2 October 2008

MAC Manish, Ungaro and Suite Array

Head over to the MAC site now where there are lots of new collections available. I just did a haul from the Manish Arora, Emanuel Ungaro and Suite Array ranges.

I got the Pure Rose and Freckletone lipsticks, Pastel Emotion lipglass and Flower Mist Dew Beauty Powder from Ungaro.

Suite Array Pearlglide Pencils (so sparkly!) in Rave, Bankroll and Fly By Blu.

Girl About Town lipstick, Pink Manish lipglass, Eye Palette and 'a blush' from the Manish collection. There are 2 blushes in this collection but the MAC UK site doesn't specify which one they're selling. I had hoped it would be Pink Swoon (as shown in the item description), but my confirmation email said 'devil', which is the orange blush. I might drop them an email and see if they can clear it up for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.