Sunday 12 October 2008

Irregular Choice A/W Pt 2

Pleasure Island £99.50
Patent leather and the softest of suede. An unusual style of peep-toe ankle boot with bow on the front and little buttons down the side. Plus they have this amazing structural, carved wooden heel. Available in pink/wine/lilac (shown), teal/tuquoise/blue or black/red/lemon.

Dressed To Kill £89.50
There's so much detail in these, with the puffy, layered heel and metallic leather/suede triangle shapes. I've spotted them in black, electric blue (shown) and pale gold.

Cherry Loves It £79.50
How adorable are these? They are so kitsch and cute. The bold black combined with bright pink are sure to get you noticed, I'm really loving these. Also available in pink/green.


Guilty Pleasure £99.50

Suede and leather ankle boots with layered platform, folded cuff detail and peep toe. I was a little undecided with these to start with, but they are really growing on me. I'm a little unsure of how I would wear them though. Available in hot pink, blue or black.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.