Sunday 26 October 2008

My little Fendi

I was really surprised to see this Fendi origami tank dress on Net-A-Porter today. I wore an almost identical dress (in black) to a friends wedding in April. The real shocker is the Fendi price £1,030, nowhere near what I paid for mine! I instantly fell in love with the shape, it had a real heavy, frilly hem and therefore gave a swinging movement when you walked. I've been a little conscious of my weight in recent years, so wanted something quite covered up, but still dressy. I wore mine with thick black tights and a pair of Topshop pink suede shoes with ribbon detail. I felt really comfortable in it and am planning on wearing it again and I don't mind one bit if someone mistakes it for Fendi!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.