Friday 10 October 2008

The Diet

The diet started yesterday, boo! Obviously being ill and unable to do anything remotely physical can take it's toll. At first it was a few pounds then my weight just kept creeping up and up. I have tried dieting (well healthy eating) before and I find I can lose a little then I stop. It's most likely due to the fact that I don't burn the calories in an apple, never mind anything else and I simply can't eat any less or do any more exercise or walking etc
So it's safe to say I'm not in the best of spirits going into this yet again, but I'm at the stage where something has to be done as I'm very uncomfortable being this size and I don't think it's good for my health either. There will unfortunately now be no talk of how good the new Apricot Crumble Dairy Milk is, how astonishingly amazing Cadburys Creme Egg Twisted bars are, how addictive the new Prawn Cocktail Pringles are, how much I love my peanut butter sandwich at lunchtime, how excited I am that Wispa are back and how Debenhams scones are the best I've ever tasted!



Wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.