Sunday 11 April 2010

MAC Give Me Liberty of London Haul Pics Pt.1

It's taking me forever to edit these photos, so I'm going to split my MAC haul into two parts. Today I have the gorgeous Shell Pearl beauty powder, Prim & Proper powder blush and eye shadows in Bough Grey and Birds & Berries. I know some people aren't keen on this packaging, but I think it's quite cute. High shine white casing with typical Liberty floral/bird print which is really bright and cheerful. The boxes are just as beautiful inside as out and feature lovely gold lettering. Next week you'll see Frankly Fresh lipglass and Ever Hip, Peachstock and Blooming Lovely lipsticks which I've compared with other similar shades. Click images to enlarge and do not steal, thank you.

2 comments :

  1. i really like the photos! i want to buy the blue-y eyeshadow now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I haven't used that e/s yet, but it looks really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.