Thursday 1 April 2010

Some More Irregular Choice Pics

I returned my Love Games and Toodle Loo yesterday, to hopefully be exchanged for bigger sizes. There's actually only one pair of size 6 of the TL left though, so I don't know if I'll get them or not. I took some more images to show you what I was talking about, about the 'unfinished' inside of the TL shoes. See what I mean? Looks a bit weird with the plain sides but the trademark IC fabric insole section.
I also took some pics of me wearing Rocko, so you can see how they fit (I'm keeping these ones). Aren't they cute?

3 comments :

  1. You've got me lemming Irregular Choice shoes!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love being an enabler! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of my fave shoes of yours! It's a pity that we don't have Irregular Choice stores here in my country. Anyway I loove this one!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.