Saturday 29 January 2011

River Island SS11 Shoes

Here's 15 of the hottest shoes coming to River Island for Spring/Summer! You know I've always been a fan of their footwear and this collection proves they just get better and better. My must-haves get the 'loves' stamp and my absolute favourites as in 'will-die-if-I-don't-get-them-shoes' receive the Pink Haired Princess To Die For (TDF) stamp! I've spotted another couple of amazing styles that I couldn't find images of, so you'll absolutely be spoilt for choice this season!Miu Miu eat your heart out! Slender, sleek t-bar peep toes.
Hubba hubba, mucho love to this stonking great court!
Already on the website, these 'Anthea' floral wedges (£69.99) are seriously cute!
You first saw these floral platforms on Inspiretty last week, I can't wait until they're released!
Would you like a little neon with your nude? Love the toe detail.
These may be a simple enough, plain court, but there's something about their shape, mainly the heel that I've fallen for. 'Unicorn' £64.99 is already up on the site and on ASOS and look out for the black version with ankle strap detail, super cute too!

If push came to shove, I'd pick the floral platforms over this pair, but I still love these, look at those beautiful colours. 'Coralie' £49.99.
New onto the site this week were these studded platforms, £69.99. I love mixing pretty pastel shades with edgy silver studs-totally works.

Unusual double strap and t-bar sandals in soft blue suede.
Let's face it spring in the UK is never all pastels and peep toes, sometimes you just need a heavier looking shoe and this is it. A similar shape to the Unicorn platform but with some biker chic details.
Need the height but can't manage high heels? What about the demi wedge? It's half heel, half wedge, Emma £64.99.
A soft shoe boot with peep toe and gold cut-out detailing, save these for those in-between weather days!
Half shoe, half sandal, who knew that would take off?

Add some serious inches to your height in these cork and leopard print Ivie wedges £69.99, already on the site.
I'm thinking any modern day fashionista bride will die for these Jemima courts £100. I'm not getting married this year, but they're still top of my list!
all images courtesy of River Island

6 comments :

  1. Oeh I loooooooooove those lilac studded ones! Such a gorgeous colour! But so HIGH omg hahaha I wouldn't wear them, but they're still seriously fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need those floral wedges in my life!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove the pink studded ones and the bridal pumps, although I wouldn't know when or where to wear them. Too bad RI doesn't deliver to Belgium, I'll have to get myself into the shops real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlein-they're gorgeous, going on the wishlist definitely.

    Char-so pretty and so high, another wishlist item!

    HoS-selected styles are now available on ASOS...but RI really need to start delivering internationally. The bridal pair also come in peach, perhaps more wearable. I have no idea how I'd style them either or when to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to get my hands on those Anthea floral wedges, but River Island will not ship to the U.S. I'm also checking Asos repeatedly with hopes that they'll get them in stock, or perhaps someone in the UK would like to play personal shopper for me. Either way, those wedges are amazing, and I'm so disappointed that I can't buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you know when the bridal courts will be appearing in shops in the uk? will be interesting to see the peach version! do you have any photos of them? x

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.