Monday 10 January 2011

Inspiretty #6

The beautiful Doe Deere of Lime Crime cosmetics. I bought both turquoise and violet hair dye last year for a little experimenting. I can't quite decide whether to colour the ends or add chunky streaks to the pink. After going pale pink last year or whenever it was, I'm keen not to have something so high maintenance (that needed redone every 2 weeks), my ideal would be pale pink or lilac with turquoise but I couldn't be arsed with the upkeep! I don't know, I've been deliberating for at least a year, so I must decide soon! Doe had beautiful red hair and has taken the plunge going pale blue and in this photo, I really think it suits her-the whole airy, fairy vibe of the image is perfect!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.