Thursday 7 January 2010

Boxing Day FOTD

I've realised I've done this round the wrong way, showing you my New Year makeup before Boxing Day, but it's the first opportunity I've had to edit the images. BD for me was a lovely day relaxing at home after an excitable Christmas spent with my nephews at their house. We didn't do much, but got dressed up for a family meal. I wore my Christmas Irregular Choice Oz shoes and accessorized with lots of bows and splashes of colour to my all black outfit. Outfit: floral fascinator hairband by New Look, black lace, statement shouldered bolero by Dorothy Perkins, green bow necklace Princess Sparkle Pants, large cameo ring ASOS (isn't it massive?), black rectangular ring Virgin Vie and my fabulous nail polish is Guerlain in 26 Rouge Hollywood (I love it!)
Makeup: YSL Matt Touch fdnt (shade 1), No7 Quick Cover Concealer (02 Extra Fair), L'Oreal Infallible Powder fdnt (015 Porcelain) and Mac Fleurry blush. Eye makeup, Aquavert all over, One-Off on lid, both by Mac and Bourjois Petit Guide de Style in 11 Miss Spirit (the dark green) to shade the crease. The Body Shop Eye Definer pencil in black with Collection 2000 Glam Crystal glitter liner in 12 Spandex along top lash line, finished with Clinique Long Pretty Lashes mascara in black. Lips were Barry M Lip Paint in 101 Marshmellow with the lovely Lancome Color Fever lipgloss in 026 Pure Gold over the top.
I was still pulling faces for the camera in my jammies!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.