Saturday 30 January 2010

Soap & Glory Addict

Am I the biggest Soap & Glory fan ever? I just had to take these pictures of my current stash, when I realised the amount of products I had amassed. There are so many favourites in there and lots of new things I can't wait to try out. My staples are the heavenly Glow Lotion, Clean on Me shower gel, fantabulous Hand Food, Righteous Butter, Flake Away exfoliator and indulgent baths with Calm One, Calm All. Sexy Mother Pucker does wonders for my lips and I admit I've become slightly obsessed with its plumping, tingling sensation. I'm a complete convert to the luxurious Heel Genius and I can't rave enough for Hair Supply. For faking fresh and fabulous skin I use the totally unique Glow Job and my puffy eyes are banished with the cooling Supereyes, Supereyes.

4 comments :

  1. Wow! I guess I should try something from the brand. Nice collection though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh... that's a very lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Thats a lot of Soap & Glory. I have a lot too but nowhere near as much as you have! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought myself a few gift sets before Christmas, but hadn't realised just how much I had until I started sorting through it all. I definitely recommend trying something Dorkynerd, thee are tonnes of wonderful things from S&G.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.