Monday 4 January 2010

Scarlett for Miss Selfridge?

I had to look twice when I saw this image from the new Miss Selfridge SS10 campaign (above left). Then I had to look again and again and again. Was that really Scarlett Johansson modelling for the UK high street? I actually managed to convince myself it was until I noticed another image (below) where the model looked nothing like Scarlett. On another note I adore these shoes (£40) from the new range, chunky heel, platform, polka dot and a bow, sounds right up my street. Miss S you're spoiling us!

3 comments :

  1. Just letting you know I've tagged you for a blog award on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought exactly the same thing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Lollipop-I'll check it out.

    Tabitha, she's scarily like her in that pic isn't she?

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.