Saturday 9 January 2010

More Hairbands Than...

Blair Waldorf has nothing on me when it comes to hairbands. I've had a huge tangled pile in my room for months and decided I wanted a more accessible and tidy option. I bought this Celia Birtwell vanity case from Boots before Christmas and thought it would be perfect. However as you can see I had too many bands to fit. The larger ones and my scarves, I've seperated into my Soap&Glory hatbox. It's still not ideal though. I feel it's a bit of a waste of 2 good storage boxes and they are taking up so much room that I've had to put them on top of my wardrobe and am I really going to get them down everytime I want to wear one?
I started to photgraph them all one group at a time, but there were so many I gave up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.