Sunday 27 December 2009

My Sale Spending Spree

Buying online during sale time is definitely the way to go. No braving the cold weather, queueing for hours and fighting with someone for the last pair of size 5's, just click and go! I've already spent a fortune pre-Christmas on sale goodies, but this little lot will be winging it's way to me shortly.
Carvela Airtight grey platforms £59 (£170), been eyeing these for ages but they were always out of stock, thankfully Kurt Geiger got more in for sale time!
New Look Limited Edition triple bow court shoes in Barbie pink £20 (£40). I just bought the ASOS black suede version of the fabulous Chloe style and couldn't resist this pretty pink pair.
I've spotted these boots in several magazines and completely drooled over them. Louis Vuitton eat your heart out! River Island haven't stocked them for very long but they're already in the sale for £50 (£119). Pray they fit my legs!
My sis also very kindly loaned me some money ('a lot' actually) for these Ashish leopard print wedges (not in the sale) which I've been stalking every day since they were re-released at Topshop. When I realised they only had 4 pairs left in my size, I quickly added them to my basket and now they are sold out, phew! I also picked up this Christopher Kane bag reduced to £20 with some Christmas money I had. My sensible head won when I wanted the matching boots for a fabulous £45, however I already own the mesh pair, so decided against them! I think I may be paying for the Ashish until Easter anyway!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.