Saturday 18 April 2009

Pina Colada by Shoemissy

Yesterday, I got a lovely surprise when my Shoemissy Competition prize arrived. I picked the new Pina Colada style and wasn't disappointed. As you can see, I've taken tonnes of pictures for you, to really show them off. They are made from pink cotton with raffia heels and platform and white satin ribbon and veiling. The S/S '09 collection is proving popular though with many of the styles already out of stock. Remember you can also order from Coco Violet, Boutique Babylon and Pin-Up Parade. I've also included the images I took for the competition, you can see the winning pic on the Shoemissy site, all images are clickable. Thank you very much to Anna at Shoemissy, I adore my new shoes!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.