Sunday 29 June 2008

More DP shoes!

Remember my post last week about the wonderful footwear at Dorothy Perkins? Well, they've added more fabulous styles this week. I adore the glossy nude platforms (I featured the black last time) and the super sweet pink/gold satin sandals have flown off the shelves and are no longer available online. Fear not, there's now a glorious grey pair, which I may just love a little bit more than the pink. I'm a little undecided with the red patent peep-toes however. I loved the black Gucci style patent pair with white trim (now in the sale), but I don't think this pair are as striking. The pink Gucci pair (seen in my banner ^) are super, I think DP should've taken a risk and gone brighter and bolder than the deep crimson shade.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.