Monday 16 June 2008

London Jewellery Week


Last week saw the capitals first 'London Jewellery Week'. Similar to Fashion Week, the event included catwalk shows showcasing both established and new British designers, as well as auctions and workshops.
Rosamund Pike attended, who I have to say I usually find a little boring style-wise. She always manages to look so matronly. Anyway, she wore some gorgeous jewellery - 2 large statement rings and a coordinating headband. These are right up my street, they are HUGE, but still very pretty. She did well to team with a simple black dress, although I think just one ring would've looked better than both (but hey, it's Jewellery Week!).

(images celebutopia)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.