Wednesday 11 June 2008

Beauty Bargain of the Week

How are you finding the blog so far? I hope you are enjoying it. I feel I have so much to say and could literally spend all day writing here. My posts have been a little long to start with, but I'm sure once I get into a routine and find more 'regular posting styles' it'll become much quicker and easier to follow.

One such item that could become a regular is 'Beauty Bargain of the Week'. Today I'm talking about the fabulous new Shimmer & Shade palettes from Collection 2000. I've had my eye on these for a little while and finally snapped up all 3 the other week.


Similar to Clinique Fresh Bloom All Over Colour (£23), another item I've lusted after for a long time, but at a fraction of the price, at just £3.99.


(image clinique.co.uk)

Available in 3 shades, PINK ME UP for a natural rosy glow, GOLDEN AND GORGEOUS for a sunkissed effect, and JUST PEACHY illuminates and brightens. I've just started using mine and so far really like them. I like to dust over my cheekbones under blusher, which provides a beautiful glow effect. They are not at all chalky or overly glittery, just really pretty. A wonderful product at an excellent price. Get yours at Boots or Superdrug. Click image to enlarge.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.