Thursday 26 January 2012

Shoe Spotting

I was watching the National Television Awards last night, because I had nothing to do and it's always good for a laugh watching all the try-hards in their minging outfits, pouting and posing! The X-Factor lot won an award and the first thing I noticed, as they clomped (loudly) up the stage steps (seriously Tulisa shouldn't wear heels, because that girl has noooo grace walking in them), was Jesy from Little Mix in Jeffrey Campbell spike Lita's!! Good on the stylist for managing to snag them considering they sold out in 2 days on these shores!
Not only that, Jesy also popped into the Irregular Choice store recently and purchased the Bun In The Oven boots. One to watch in the shoe department methinks!
I also saw Lorraine Kelly teamed her tartan dress (well it was Burns Night) with some Vivienne Westwood/Anglomania & Melissa Skyscraper courts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.