Tuesday 10 January 2012

Hello, New Shoes

Yesterday I received my 12th pair of Melissa/Vivienne Westwood Anglomania shoes. It took me some time to come up with that number and I'm still convinced I'm forgetting a pair-shout out if you can name them. I think my current stash of Lady Dragons is: lemon/black heart, lilac/black heart, turquoise/coral heart, beige/cherry, mint/skull, black/skull, lilac/skull, black/red stamp, lilac/green globe. Then I have the pink Croco and blue glitter elevated 3-strap.
I've been waiting for the sales to buy this pair. I saw them on my trip to Edinburgh before Christmas and it took all my strength not to buy them there and then at a little more than half price. I'm glad I didn't as they were further reduced online a couple of weeks later, phew! The pom-pom pair have become one of my favourites already, they are really cool. I love the koosh ball and the shimmering blush colour is a little different from my others. Can't wait for warmer weather to wear them!

1 comment :

  1. <3 <3 <3 I have 3 pairs of the Melissa shoes!!! I NEED MORE :) xXx

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.