Tuesday 20 March 2012

Searching For A Unicorn

Debenhams isn't the first place I'd look for jewellery but upon chance, I spotted a rather cute unicorn ring on their website-so went hunting for it instore the other week. They actually have a really big selection of jewellery and this particular ring was by Red Herring. It only came in S/M or M/L and trying it on (with the rather chunky plastic security tag), I feared the bigger one still wouldn't fit-it was pretty tight. Once home and off the card, it's actually quite roomy on my (smallest) ring finger. It's really weighty and much bigger than it looked online-I know I have mega loads of animal and horse/unicorn rings, but I loooove this one. I can't remember how much I paid for it, it was originally £6 but there was an event on and I got quite a bit off that.
In my search for the unicorn, I also found some amazing sparkly rings at the Jon Richard counter. They are all adjustable and I had a hard time picking out my favourites. I could not leave without this turtle. He's massive and his head, tails and legs move!! He was £10 down to £9. There were various butterflies, birds and things too.
I also got this little fairy...she's pretty cute and I don't think I have a fairy in my collection. She was also £9.

1 comment :

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.