Friday 9 March 2012

Krisp Easter Parade

Krisp fashion store got in touch to let me know about a promotion they're running in 5 of their stores. It's a really fun and novel event which I thought you may be interested in as you have the opportunity to win £500 to spend in their store or online. The promotion starts now and runs until 6th April and centres around 'Carrie Krisp', a rather cute illustrated character.
Just visit any of these stores (Milton Keynes, Hounslow, Hammersmith, Brighton or Camberley) and try on your fave outfit whilst wearing the Carrie Krisp Easter mask (as above); your pic will then be uploaded to Facebook and the one with the most 'likes' will win. Simple as that. Every participant will also get 10% off their purchases, so it's a win/win.
I've put together a few looks from their site, as sadly I don't live near any of their stores and hopefully they'll give you some inspiration : ) How cute is that bunny locket below? I love it!  If you participate in the comp, do let me know, so I can 'like' your look! Also all orders over £50 online enjoy free delivery.

1 comment :

  1. Oh they have some really nice dresses...too bad about the £9,95 shipping. Not really an acceptable amount to charge for shipping these days, it would deff stop me from ordering. In fact it did, I really like that stripy dress and have been looking for a nice one like this but even with the 25% off Facebook offer I really dont want to order because of those shippingcosts!

    Good luck in the competition! I hope you win! :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.