Friday 11 July 2008

Must Have Shoes from ASOS

I was flicking through the recent ASOS magazine and instantly fell for these gorgeous hot pink t-bars (£45).
The front detailing reminds of these L.A.M.B. shoes (above £239, which I've also had my eye on). It creates an illusion of a bigger platform where there isn't one, I think it looks really quirky. They are also available in black, but the gorgeous pink really sold me. When I first checked the site they didn't yet have them, then they sneakily added them to their stock without me noticing. The 5's I need are out of stock, so I'll just have to hope they get some more in....they must be mine!
I also spotted this pic on the ASOS 'shoe' page a few days ago and was intrigued by the pink heeled/soled peep toe boots. Lace-up shoe boots, especially peep-toes have been my obsession for quite a while and I just can't get enough of them. I check the new stock pages on ASOS at least twice a day, so I knew they weren't on the site yet. I thought I'd better double check all the ASOS branded footwear just incase, but I couldn't find them. Then the next day they appeared on the site (£30). I don't think the product images do them justice, the pink looks much brighter in the banner image.
I'm definitely going to get them (once I have some money) and I also like these new zip detail platforms (below, £30). Available in pewter or black, I'm kind of undecided about which colour I'll get. I think the pewter are unusual and I have been buying quite a lot of black footwear lately, so it would make a nice change, although the black do look so shiny and classy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.