Wednesday 23 July 2008

Dressup Games

If you ever have one of those days, when you don't feel like working much, then I've found the perfect site for you. Girl Games 911 is a site filled with lots of girly dressing up dolls and makeover games. I was obsessed with little paper dolls when I was younger, the ones that came with clothes with tabs on them. It would keep me amused for hours, designing new fashions for them and cutting out the ones they came with. So it's no surprise that I could get lost for hours in this site. There are tonnes of games, so you're bound to find something you like. Here's a look at some of my favourites.
Designer inspired dress-ups like this Miu Miu one (below) are fabulous.
There are celeb dress-ups, such as Charlize Theron, wearing actual real-life outfits!
There's an entire Barbie section, including this makeover game, if you ever fancied seeing what she'd look like with glossy nude lips and a slick of eyeliner.
I loved all the outfits for this doll (below) and how much you could transform her with each look.

1 comment :

  1. Nice blog you have here...I wonder if you like online games then you must like dress up games...you can play dress up games at this site Dress Up Games. Also, you can play more game sites at Car Games, Bike Games, Online Games, Kissing Games , Driving Games, Truck Games, Games for Girls, Addicting Games and Girl Games.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.