Sunday 27 July 2008

Jasper Garvida at Oli

Finally the collection from winner of Project Catwalk, Jasper Garvida has hit Oli. I must say I'm a little disappointed. I loved his work on the show and had come to expect something a little more avant garde from him. The sombre colour palette and lack of detailing left me a little empty. I know the collection is high-street rather than couture, so perhaps cost-wise he had to cut-back on the details. Although if I'm honest there are much better collections out there for the same price on the high-street, so it can be done on a budget. Below are, maxi dress £80, black dress £70 and shirt £50.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.