Friday 26 May 2017

Irregular Choice: Disney Mickey & Friends Box

The Irregular Choice collection we've been eagerly anticipating is out! Mickey & Friends is the latest collaboration with Disney and if you're already an avid IC fan, you'll be aware of the little extras that make buying a pair of their shoes so special. If not, then let me tell you that the soles, insoles and boxes are often just as fancy as the outside! With each new season or special release, such as these Disney collaborations, we see new fabric linings and patterns and pictures on the soles and boxes. I've already mentioned the linings in my teaser posts over the past few weeks, but I can tell you the images on the soles vary between styles (like we saw with Alice). For now, I have photos of the box. irregular choice disney shoe box minnie mouse
Collectors of either brand, I'm sure are going to love this design. The box has a glossy finish with tropical (gorgeous) Minnie on one side on a lilac and white background. I'd totally wear that whole outfit and you know it!
irregular choice disney shoe box mickey mouse
Flip it over and you'll find Mickey on a blue and white print. Just where is he running to? Off to get some gems from Irregular Choice I think! As much as I love Minnie and her fruity head wrap, I'm so drawn to Mickey here. I find this illustration really adorable.  Look at his happy wee face!irregular choice disney minnie mouse detailirregular choice disney mickey mouse detail
The box has the signature IC frame-work with hearts and mouse head borders and fancy corner details. irregular choice disney patterned shoe box
The front of the drawer style part is red with large white hearts and this is where you'll find the information about the shoe name, size and colour. Donald and Daisy Duck stand either side of 'Disney' and unusually the hole opening is in the centre. Usually it's set towards one side, but here it doesn't interfere with the characters or logo. irregular choice disney shoe box detailirregular choice disney daisy duck detailirregular choice disney donald duck detail
The sides of the box are yet again different with pale blue and white spots then red and white diagonal stripes. irregular choice disney ss17 spotty box sideirregular choice disney ss17 striped box side
The fun doesn't stop there. Open the drawer to reveal Disney character tissue paper in lilac print. disney mickey & friends tissue paper
I think this box is an absolute delight. I'm of course loving the Disney characters and all the fun colours and clashing prints. Reminding anyone of the much loved SS16 box? Oh I know you all loved it! Click here to read my first review of what was inside this box and head over to The Shoe Girl Diaries for details on the fit of those. Keep up to date with me on Instagram, Facebook and Tumblr.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.