Wednesday 5 June 2013

Most Exciting Shopping News Ever

Wait a fre-cheek-ing minute...did you just see what I saw? I can't quite believe it, but it could be the most IMMENSE thing EVER. Primark...wait for it....at ASOS!! Primark!
There are so many reasons I'm excited about this. First it means Primark for all, worldwide! I know you international ladies love a little peek at our fave discount store and they're sparse throughout Europe and usually not with quite the same selection as we have. *update, I notice the items are UK delivery only, that's such a pity.*  For me, it also means, no picking dirty clothes up off the floor and buying because it's the only size left (!), no queueing at the tills or changing rooms, availability of all sizes 6-20 (Dundee I'm looking at you with rails of 8's and 10's and nowt else) and the possibility of discount codes too (try JUNBDAY2013 for 10% off and google for some country-specific codes). Although with Primark prices it seems cheeky getting an extra discount!
I have a premier account at ASOS, so I can order and get free next day or specified day delivery plus free returns, so it's just brilliant to be able to order Primark without the hassle of trekking to my nearest store which more often than not doesn't have my size or the specific item I'm looking for.
That said, there's only 23 items to choose from currently. I suspect they'll get more in though. New Look are another store you can buy from at ASOS and although they only have maternity and Inspire clothing ranges, they've built up quite the range of those clothes and shoes, jewellery and accessories too, so hopefully Primark will follow.
I've picked my favourite pieces throughout this post. Check out the lovely Alex of Odd Socks & Pretty Frocks, looking completely delightful in the floral, cut-out dress £17. If it weren't for the fact I suspect my boobs would look obscene through that cut-out, I'd buy this right now. I am going to get the giraffe maxi dress £10, which I've been unsuccessfully searching for months for in my size. On top of that you have ASOS back on Boots Treat Street, plus shopping through ASOS using any of my links or ads in the sidebar will earn me a little commission with any purchases! It's all just so exciting! While on the subject of ASOS (but not Primark), I adore these vintage inspired glasses £16 and this amazing Love Moschino bag £145, both of which I'm gonna treat myself to, if I have some good eBay sales over the next couple of weeks. What do you think of this, do you think it's a good move for Primark and ASOS? Do you wish Primark had their own website you could purchase through or do you love going instore and hate buying online?
I've also just noticed Primark have joined the Selfridges Denim Studio, so if jeans are your thang, you can get them online at Selfridges.  Yes I did just mention those two shops in the same sentence!

10 comments :

  1. I discovered this yesterday...cant quite believe it though I hope the range expands. Im not sure how ASOS will keep up with the ever changing stock of primark but we'll see. Exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised when I saw primark on Asos yesterday.
    I love the bag! Go for it and treat yourself! I hope the eBay sales go well so you do have the funds!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep spying more and more pretty bags, Love Moschino bags are becoming my weakness!

      Delete
  3. Surprising but sounds good that you will be able to get Primark online! I am desperately trying to be good and not bbuying things so hope that will go on, despite such temptation!x
    P.S. I MUST remember to use your ASOS bar, I remembered about it recently just after I'd ordered 80 pounds worth of shirts for the wedding and was SO cross with myself!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waited so long for Primark online! Gah, ah it's ok, don't worry about it. I haven't actually had a pay-out yet with the way the system works, but hopefully soon! How are your flowers doing? Growing in this glorious weather?

      Delete
  4. I will have to take a peek as these links don't seem to be working for me :( It's great that we can finally order Primark online and with the possibility of discount codes too :D

    http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's strange, I found the links still working today. I noticed they have 24 items now, added a pair of denim shorts...this could be my new daily stalk!

      Delete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.